Girls, which one of these fendi bags should I get????

1. ALL 3 OF THEM!!!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!

But if I had to choose I would go the black or the blue. Pink is something that you might not like down the line? My favourite colour's pink but I wouldn't get a bag in pink. That's just me. The black is so classic... But the blue is gorgeous too. It is more of a statement bag.

Personally I would go the black one cos it has a mix of patent and leather. I saw it ITF today and it is beautiful. I love the brown leather, black patent version too. The blue is all patent and is perhaps a little too showy for me (but if you like your statement bags go for it!). The pink you may (or not) get sick of after a while. But don't take my word for it, wait for other feedbacks!

2. I see this is your first post here so welcome.
    About the bags, well I prefer the black leather one. I am not really a fan of the patent ones.

3. I love the black one. It is so classic and i love the patent and leather mix too. :smile:

4. I like the black one. You'd probably get more use out of it as it's more versatile than the others.

5. Thanks so much, everybody has told me the same thing, that the black one is the best choice. Thanks for the help.

6. Thanks for your feedback. By the way, your bag collection is beauuuuuutiful

7. black or blue. they're both gorgeous.
    pink is really pretty but not as versatile and for a bag that pricy, i wouldn't get it in this colour.

8. I like the black one, classic colour and goes with everything.

9. Go with the blue. Its beautiful and blue is very in this season (not that that really matters). Its so rare to see a really nice blue bag and that one is REALLY NICE!!!!

10. I have the black Nappa/vernis B in my collection & I am very happy with it. But Fendilover is a pro, she knows Fendi, so I bet the blue must be gorgeous!:yes:

11. my favorite is the black one.

12. I'm going to have to vote for the pink! I know that it's probably more practical to get an expensive bag in an everyday color, but if you can afford it, why not get a fabulous designer bag that looks like none other? JMHO.

13. The blue one looks gorgeous.

14. my vote is for the first bag.