Girls in New York City (and vicinity)

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
There is a 35cm Black Porosus Crocodile Birkin WITH 9CT in DIAMONDS and white gold hardware on the top shelf by the scarfs, there's also a matching Bearn wallet to go with it and that has 1 ct in diamonds. The prettiest was the Mini Kelly clutch that is by the entrance! It was Black Croc with diamonds and white gold hardware!

I don't know what it was about Friday the 13th but there was a mass raid of Crocodile in the store! From the stock in the store to the patrons walking in the store!!! I must have seen about 6 croc Birkin's on the hands of ladies in the store. Even a lady came in with a Croc Kelly and took it to Claude so to drop it off!

What a way to be welcomed back to the store!!!

HG if your in the store today, see if you can sneak a pic of the Diamond Birkin!!!

The lady that was looking at the croc diam birkin was holding a 30cm Matte Roughe H Croc Birkin! what a beauty! I really want one in this color combo now. :love:

Tons of goodies!!!

I need all the girls in our area to go run and take a look before it's gone! My slaes rep said that they will not let that bag go to another store. It's theirs until sold!

There is a 35cm Black Porosus Crocodile Birkin WITH 9CT in DIAMONDS and white gold hardware on the top shelf by the scarfs, there's also a matching Bearn wallet to go with it and that has 1 ct in diamonds. The prettiest was the Mini Kelly clutch that is by the entrance! It was Black Croc with diamonds and white gold hardware!

I don't know what it was about Friday the 13th but there was a mass raid of Crocodile in the store! From the stock in the store to the patrons walking in the store!!! I must have seen about 6 croc Birkin's on the hands of ladies in the store. Even a lady came in with a Croc Kelly and took it to Claude so to drop it off!

What a way to be welcomed back to the store!!!

HG if your in the store today, see if you can sneak a pic of the Diamond Birkin!!!
So I have to do the dirty work! I'll try but if that HUGE security guard is there, forget it!!!!

Oh did I tell you girls what the asking price was!

$140,000.00 for the Croc Birkin
$11,000.00 for the Bearn wallet
$19,800.00 for the Mini Kelly

Price for loking at them,.... FREE!

OUCH!

He's not huge!!! Your tallet than he is! Come on, you can do it! :nuts:
You TPF ladies will be my witnesses.

I, HG, being of somewhat sound mind and sound body, do hereby bequeath my Hermes collection to my littlesister, li'l HG, upon my untimely death at the hands of the Hermes security guard.

You know, in case something happens to me today..............