Girls, I need your help! Which bag should I keep?

Which bag should I keep?

• Medium Black YSL Muse

• Chloe Whiskey Paddington

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 15, 2006
I am downsizing my bag collection. I have way too many anyway, but it looks like I'll be starting a new job within the next few months and even though this will give me a nice big salary increase, I'd still like to clear my debts before I start it (and also make room in the closets for the bags that I'm bound to be buying then.)
So I've gathered together all the bags that will be looking for new homes.
BUT. I also want to sell my Muse or Paddington. I love both of them equally and I just can't make my mind up which one goes. You guys need to help me!
Should I keep my medium black Muse or whiskey Chloe Paddington?
My wardrobe is mainly neutral tones with a shot of colour from scarves or necklaces.
Help, please!:idea: Thank you!

Congrats on your new job!! This must be a really tough choice as both bags are so yummie but I would keep the paddy. I have the whiskey and I can't imagine letting it go.

Cograts on your new job! Which one of the two bags do you tend to use more often?
Rose - Thank you!
I tend to use both bags equally, for days at a time...always running late in the morning and no time to switch bags:P

Really can't decide for myself!
And you're right at looking at resell value....although I've only seen fake YSL on ebay....

They're both excellent bags. Tough choice for sure.

I personally would keep the Chloe Whiskey. I have it and hadn't used it in a while, but when I took it out of it's sleeper, I was madly in love with it all over again.