Girls, HELP PLEASE- Dilemma!!

?

What to buy? ( what color is edgier n really rocks!!)

1. Black City

2. Grenat City

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have someone in HK who buy the Grenat City for me. But then he told me theres a BLACK CITY available too.

I really really love to get Black City too but have budget constraints. I have Twiggy in black and am very much in love with it. I feel that black city "rocks" and is "edgier" than Grenat. Do I just drop the grenat city for black? On the other hand Grenat is such a cool deep color....urghhhh!!

What you reckon guys?

What is more worth it to buy? Black City or Grenat City?

thanks in advance

2. I vote for Grenat since :
    1 : this colour is TDF
    2 : you already have balck
    3: the black in City will be always available so you'll can have one later ;)

3. I agree exactly with Fromparis. Go the Grenat!

4. ITA Another vote for Grenat.

5. Grenat! GRENAT! it's just exquisite!

6. I have to agree with the others! There is something about the red bbags! Go for it!

7. Girls, I forgot to tell you that I have City in Truffle. Is the Grenat color too near the Truffle?

I have Black in TWIGGY and FIRST.
    Truffle and Rouille in CITY.

8. no its not ...go for GRENAT its exquisite :yes: !

9. I should have read your comments first...you already have a rocking black twiggy...so in that case I'd get the grenat.

10. Grenat!:yes:

The colour is TDF.

Of course, black is great too:yahoo:

Sorry, I am not much help.

11. Grenat! You already have the neutral colors, black and truffle.

12. Grenat definitely. Great color that gives you that 'edgy' look. You can always get a black City later.

13. I think the grenat is gorgeous, definitely edgy!

14. Grenat! You already have the black in the Twiggy style.

15. I think grenat is beautiful but depending on your wardrobe since I find it matches not a lot (but that is thinking of my wardrobe) I really think a black city would be great. But I'm biased since I would love to get one myself.