Girls check your auctions, Stolen pics etc...

1. all with stolen pics from legitimate auctions :cursing:sorry that should read SCAMMER

2. oh for Pete's Sake! now why can't - or should I say WON'T - eBay do something ???
    JEEZ! :cursing:

3. I scan the Bbag listings a few times a day to see if my Magenta Purse shows up elsewhere, and to see if I recognize anyone elses pictures. Watermarking doesnt seem to help, they dont care.

4. I was going to post this too, at least 20 new fake auctions, some with stolen pics with original watermark!

5. I know. I emailed the sellers. :p Usually it;s ahighjacked account. However one of the sellers tonight, I am not so sure about. The one with the plastic, obvious fakes. I email them and ask where they purchased and tell them I need more pictures then I report them as fakes and fraudulent lisitngs. eBay SUCKS :cursing:

6. omg!!! this is getting out of control!! where the hell is eBay?!?!

7. I will go and check. I have three on ebay and havn't even watermarked them. Since I havn't really figured out how I tried photoshop but got mixed up with the diffrent formats...grrrh:cursing:

8. Try Umark lite. It's free and super easy to use. :yes:

9. Thanks powderpuff I will try it next time!
    So I checked the Bal auctions but couldn't find what you were talking about either ebay took them out or I'm "blind".
    I hope they took them out already. I don't check the listings daily but will now to watch out I really don't want anybody to use my pics from present or past auctions.

10. Oooh! Thank you! I usually use Fireworks but it's time-consuming...will have to try this.

and now...:back2topic:

I check the listings every day too, usually I can find at least ten or twenty fakers/hijackers/photo stealers to report. :yucky:

11. Most of these multiple listing are hacked accounts. Email the seller. Ask a question. I usually ask a question about the bag or ask why they are using other people's pictures. I got 2 responses today, posted below. This is the fastest way to get all removed because the real owner of the ebay account contacts them and they all get pulled asap:

YES. SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND LISTED SEVERAL ITEMS. IT'S A REAL PAIN FOR ME TO HAVE TO EMAIL ALL OF YOU PEOPLE. PLEASE DONT BID OR PAY FOR THIS ITEM AND BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT.
    THANKS. K** WI**** (REAL ****** i didn't know if i could post her ebay name here) ^_^

Hi,

Please do not bid on any of my items as my account has been accessed by others and items placed for sale without me knowing.

Thanks

M**k

12. Change the title! :smile: Damn scammers

13. They are back again today..more copied auctions!:cursing:

14. I reported like 20 of them last night. It is really out of control. They just took everyone's photo's even of those bags that were still listed. How ebay can not catch this sooner is beyond me. It's not like there are 1000's of listings for B-Bags.