Girldujour - Cyber Monday/Extra 30% Off

1. I just received this email today and yet the date on it is WAAAAAYYY off!! I assume that this code works and that they just entered the date incorrectly!!

Use promotional code CYBERMON when checking out to save an additional 30% off on new and already marked down fall merchandise on Cyber Monday October 24th. ONE DAY ONLY.Get the hottest labels at amazing prices now!

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Free Ground Shipping to Lower 48 US States.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]LIVE LOVE SHOP[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]GIRLDUJOUR[/FONT][/FONT]
  2. thanks just got a pair of vince pants for 80 bucks. they are legit right???

3. ABACOHOPE...I hope they are!! I'm sorry..I've never bought from them. Many of the sites from which I receive newsletters are not necessarily ones that I've ordered from. Perhaps someone else has had experience with this store.