Girl with a new First Rust/orange

1. I finally got a BBag last saturday. My sister and I headed to NM store, and was shocked how many BBags in stock. She bought white box style, and I got rust/orange First. It is Spring '06.

I am so thrilled and sooo impressed with the softness of the leather. I had a fake last year and I was so proud of the fake, and now I can't believe how much different to the real one. Now I felt like an idiot :biggrin:

I hadn't seen a real BBag till last s

Quick question though, what is a bale? I was poking around the forum and I can't figure out what it is. Thanks! :smile:

Nice to meet all of you!
  2. GREAT bag! CONGRATS!!!
  3. :yahoo: Congrats:yahoo: and what a beautiful Bbag you got!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
  4. gorgeous!:yahoo:
  5. That's such a lovely colour - a great mixture of orange and red. Congratulations!
  6. Thank you all! I can't believe I actually own a Bbag! :smile: :yahoo:

I didn't finish this sentence. I was so in hurry to leave work!

"I hadn't seen a real BBag till last saturday!"
  7. I love it!
  8. Gorgeous bag. Looks almost like 05 bag....thick leather. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us =)
  9. Congratulations! The rouille is a lovely one – almost bought one myself!
  10. Congrats!! Love it:smile:
  11. :yahoo:Congrats on a beeeyoootiful bag!!
  12. Very pretty BBag!! CONGRATS!!!
  13. Beautiful Bbag, sky! So, what's your next Bbag purchase? :graucho:
  14. I love that bag. I just bought one too. Mine is an 06 also, it would be fun to put them side by side. It's hard to capture exactly what they look like in pictures, isn't it? Anyway, I can attest to the fact that the orange bag looks even yummier in person.