Girl Scout Cookies Coming! Do You Buy Them?

1. I looove GS cookies, although I've been good in just buying like ONE box over the last few years.
    As I can remember from my daughter, different areas carry different cookies.....the names escape me, but I love those little chocolate thin mint ones, and the peanut butter vanilla filled cookies.....:jammin:

2. Ummmm.....I already ate like 4 boxes of Peanut butter sandwiches....ROFLMAO!

My clothes are sooooooooooooooooo tight when its girl scout cookie time..lol!

3. OMG I LOVE the chocolate mint ones. I'm sure my little cousin will be hitting me up any day now for an order

4. Gosh, it seems like we just had Girl Scout cookies this fall. Maybe Maryland is on a different schedule?

5. You bet!

My daughter is a GS and sells them. So far, her troop has sold 4227 boxes...according to the leader's email I received today:tup:

I'm actually on my way out the door to take her to a meeting!

6. A tpf member here has a daughter that sells them. I can't wait for them to come in. I've started to work out more to balance out the calories. My faves are the samoas and the trefoils.

7. OHHHH I love girl scout cookies...thin mints, samoas, tagalongs....oh yum!! I cannot wait to get mine now!!

8. Thin Mints are my favorite! I ordered 3 boxes and just waiting (impatiently!) for them to arrive. I keep them in the freezer. Yum!

9. I've already had some :amuse:

My favorite are the plain shortbread ones (trefoils?). I know, I have boring taste in cookies :p

10. Oh I can't wait! I put those thin mints in the freezer and they are soooooo yummy!!!

11. When I read
    Girl Scout Cookies Coming!
    I said aloud "Oh No!

I cannot resist GS cookies! Especially the coconut ones.

Now I am going to be watching for them!

12. I never thought about putting the thin mints in the freezer! I will have to try that.

13. Oh it's the BEST! I do the same thing myself!!!!! :drool:

14. Love GS cookies. Yum. Between myself and my husband we buy at least 10 boxes. And yes we eat them all. We also have a big family.

15. GS cookies are sooo yummy. I would always stock them up but my roomie i think wouldn't appreciate all that space I use to stock them up lol in the pantry.