Girl need help......what ya gals/guys think of these?

I like this one. The pebbled leather is so nice. I even bought my mom something in this line for mothers day.

3225_SVSN_d2.jpg

This one is also nice. very understated
9455_BLK_d2.jpg

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=1482&category_id=289&sort_by_price=false&easyask_id=

abandonedimages said:
I love the roll bags! I tried to get the signature khaki but it sold out in like 2 weeks so my order was cancelled :cry:
That suck, maybe you can try call the coach I saw them at the mall yesterday at Brea mall OC...:oh: I think they are cute!

I like the last one best - the black tote. If you want something lighter colored but in leather (easier to protect and clean than nylon), how about this Tano at $145:

3123_l.jpg

Just a thought, if your concerned about the white. I bought one of the white coach nylon bags last season, and it got dirty and marked up pretty quickly, but all I needed was a shout wip to clean it off.

If you want classic and understated try the second one. Also, I saw a designer called Furla in Vogue. I don't think their smaller bags are that expensive and they look nice. They have a store here now in Philly.