Giorgio Brato Handbags - HELP!

1. Okay Ladies!

I'm thinking about purchasing a Giorgio Brato bag today. It is kind of pricey but super cute and the shape seems perfect for my needs. I haven't seen one IRL so that is my only hesitation. Does anyone own one of these bags? How do they hold up? What are your thoughts?

THANKS!!

2. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I have a Giorgio Brato 604 in Bronze [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1](pictured below) [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]from The Purse Store and love it. It's eye-catching, relatively light-weight and can carry a lot -- one day I even fit a pizza box into the main compartment! Of course it was in a plastic wrapper...

I had previously ordered the 604 in Ginseng Sofa from Shop Bop but returned it -- its hand-painted "distressed" effect was achieved to such an extent that DH thought it had really been dragged through the streets and picked up from a trash pile somewhere.

[​IMG][/SIZE][/FONT]

3. I saw Giorgio Brato bag and the leather looks soft and it has a cute shape...

4. The Ginseng Sofa bag is the exact one I'm considering! It's on sale and I have a promo code for an additional 20%off... Not a good color?

5. The color just wasn't for me -- it was more yellow than gold in real life, and I'm more fond of the latter color. The Bronze has a better sheen to it. They're both very unique however, because of their hand-painted designs. Hope this helps!

6. Your bronze one is beautiful! I don't think that color is available anymore... I guess since they are hand-painted they will all be a bit different... Maybe I will buy it and cross my fingers that I get a more golden one (I'm not a huge fan of yellow handbags)... If not... I guess I can always return it...

THANKS for the feedback!

7. well i did it... here are some pics of the bag i'm waiting for... fingers crossed!!

GB 01.jpg GB 02.jpg
  8. congrats. please post pics when it arrives. i love that bag!

9. thanks! will do!

10. Good luck, hope the bag's a keeper!

11. pics please~~ :biggrin:

12. Oh my! How's this for a blast from the past?! I love this bag and use it ALL THE TIME :love:! Are you considering getting one ? Are they still available?

Here are a couple of pics... The color is a little deeper like in the stock photo above but the lighting in my pic isn't so great... :flowers:

Large Tote - Ginseng Sofa 02.jpg Large Tote - Ginseng Sofa 01.jpg
  13. It's gorgeous! I :heart::heart::heart::heart: mine. :love:

gb.jpg
  14. ^^ Yeah it was MissNovember's photos that made me take the plunge! I'm lucky she didn't put me on "ignore" for the never ending PMs about this bag... I even copied her and got myself a cute little lace scarf that I tie on sometimes! :lol:

15. Doesn't it look totally cute?!! I really like how it kind of balances out the 'ruggedness' of the bag. :tup: I love this bag so much that I'd love to find the Bronze color someday too!! :girlsigh: