Giorgio Armani Python Bag- what do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I originally post under the Woodbury thread but now have a pic of my new bag (excuse the background, I asked my daughter to take a pic & this is what I got).

I still can't decide if I love it- I got wrapped up in getting a good deal on an exotic bag at Woodbury on Sunday. It was originally $2500- got it for $798- what do you think? What kind of reputation does Armani have for his handbags?:confused1:

Okay- I just realized I don't know how to post a pic- can anyone tell me what to do?

2. :smile:Hi - if this makes sense to you - when you post a message, at the top, just above the box for the text you'll see a paperclip. That is for attachment - click on that, and then it will bring a box up basically asking where to get the image from (whichever file you have used to store on your PC) - (there's a browse option). Once you find it you press the upload pink box and then it will do it for you. Once that is done - you can preview the message before you submit it, to make sure the photo is there!

Does that help? Not great explanation I don't think:smile:

Okay- I just realized I don't know how to post a pic- can anyone tell me what to do?[/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.