Giorgio Armani Luminous Make-up Base

1. All my life I've been putting foundation directly on my cleansed face. Now my foundation isn't holding up as well as before & I'm thinking of getting the GA Luminous Make-up Base. I have very dry maturing skin. Is the above-named product appropriate? If not, what other primers (with SPF) are available? I live in a very humid and hot area, unfortunately. :rolleyes:TIA!!

2. I have never tried the GA makeup base but I do love their makeup. I have tried Smashbox Photofinish and I like it.

3. I have tried Luminous SPF13 base from GA before...
    i found it may not be the best...thou im fans of GA foundation as well as loose powder...

i read reviews saying the base not bad so i got it a try but i think its not that amazing at alll....if you're living in humid hot area, you may get a try with Shu emura mousse base SPF 17, its fluffy and light refreshing!! for me, it calm my red skin abit instantly so i think it may work better than the creamy Luminous GA base...

4. Thanks K29! Here in HK, I dread going to a make-up counter, trying the products and leaving without a purchase! Thanks for telling me that the GA primer is creamy, which I think isn't that great for a hot and humid region. I'll look into the Shu emura mousse.Thanks again.

5. I agree with k29 about the Shu Uemura UV underbase mousse, I got it recently and love it! I live in a hot and humid climate, too!