Giorgio Armani Boots !!

1. [​IMG][​IMG] What do you think ?
  2. Those are funky. Are those above the knee?

3. Yeah, just above. :yes:
  4. What would you wear with it?
  5. Ha, that's the tricky part LOL. I would suggest just one colour to start with preferably black.
  6. Either all black or all white.
  7. i don't know what to say about it, hhmmm.
  8. Please don't get mad but those are ridiculous looking,and I'm being kind with my opinion.
  9. Giorgio Armani here in Italy is considered to be a King....i think so, but i have to say that those boots are ugly(IMO)!
  10. I love Armani, I repsect his subtle use of tailoring to make a woman beautiful, elegant & alluring without descending into the vulgar.

Clearly someones cat ate their way through a haberdashers store room & was promptly was sick on a pair of boots belonging to a court jester. Then, in an effort by one of his competitors to cast doubt & shame on Giorgios creativity, stuck an 'Armani' label in them.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm really sorry, but as you can tell, they are just not my cup of tea! :sad: :biggrin:
  11. Beautiful piece of art but not wearable IMO.
  12. I'm with you.:yes:
  13. ParkAvenuePrincess,

The boots are not my cup of tea either. Just wondering what they can be worn against. Were they in the runway show.
  14. Yes, Surprise surprise limited addition too ! LOL

I have no problem looking at them and admiring them, BUT !!! wear them NO !!!

Theres just too much going on.
  15. Yikes! I don't think anyone would be able to pull those off!