1. The dark side of gingerbread houses.

Have you ever tried to construct a gingerbread house? It is really hard. It seems almost impossible to make one that looks like something from a magazine. Honestly, though, the gingerbread is hard as a rock, tastes kind of dull and your house just sits and collects dust. Eventually in early January you take it out in the driveway and smash it up. Even the birds don't eat it quickly. Why do people make so many of these things?
    Perhaps it is time for a re-think. Maybe if some jerk started making run-down gingerbread homes and comical gingerbread businesses, people would see this activity differently. That's me. I am a jerk and that is what I am doing. I am making the trashiest gingerbread possible and this is my website. Welcome to the Gingerbread Ghetto!

These people are certainly creative. (My favorite is the Gingerbread Prison Yard. Um . . . . I'm not saying this isn't for children, but please use parental discretion.
  2. Kinda reminds me of my hometown, just a lot cuter.

I love the gingerbread murderer! Too funny! :lol:
  4. This is awesome! Thanks for posting it.
  5. Funny website. My mother once tried to make a gingerbread house, but the powdered sugar/water/lemon mix she used as adhesive did not- well, adhere.
  6. ohh they were so funnnn :yes:
  7. LOL..the redhot nips on the Peep Show crack me up..LOL.

Thanks for posting!
  8. Hee hee . . . I also liked the gingerbread man with the ball gag!
  9. LOL! The prison yard! The little marshmallow weights!! :roflmfao:
  10. Hahaha these are great.
  11. fun site. thanks for sharing. =)
  12. haha this reminds me of a gingerbread party we go to... one year my SO made gingerbread hell.... it was hysterical!

This year we made a seuss-house. It was fun :smile: