Gimore Girls Lauren Graham:

1. I like her, I havent watched the show in about a year though ! I think she's a beautiful woman.

What do you think ?
    laurengrahammag1.jpg laurengrahammag2.jpg laurengrahammag3.jpg laurengrahammag4.jpg laurengrahammag5.jpg
  2. Yes i really like her too and she is a beautiful woman.
  3. I agree, gorgeous woman.
  4. natural beauty :heart:
  5. :yes:
  6. I adore her! It was my favorite show, but I have refused to watch it since the first episode this season, if her and Luke don't get back together I won't watch it at all.

So it sucks because I love watching her, she is talented and gorgeous!
  7. She looks beautiful!

I've never seen Gilmore Girls but do know her from The Pacifier with the yummy Mr. Vin Diesel.:shame:
  8. I love her. 100% natural beauty. No fake boobs, no fake lips, no fake hair - just naturally stunning. Helps that she can actually act as well.
  9. Never watch the show. She is cute and has a good peronality in interviews. Is she seeing Matthew Perry?
  10. She sure is a natural beauty-- just love her!!
  11. GORGEOUS! I love that show!
  12. I LOVE her!! GG is one of my all-time favorite shows. I think she is freakin' beautiful!!!:love:
  13. She is beautiful. Her skin is flawless!
  14. Is that true?? She did do a guest apperance on his new show, Studio 60, which, by the way, is fantastic.

I love LG...She looks like she is from another era to me. Can't wait to see what she does after Gilmore Girls.