Gilmore girls

I watched all four. Hate it more the more I think of it. Too many important characters underdeveloped or with plain stupid storylines, totally wasted air time with the play, and Rory would not be in that position again both professionally and privately, because she already did all that previously.
I just found myself thinking the girls were total jerks with Paul.
The only thing I liked was Kirk and Michel, and Lane's dad.
I stopped last night on the episode with the play and the panel where they are discussing it. I shut it off thinking "shut up about kinky boots." I liked when they did that quirky stuff on the one hour shows but this feels like a huge piece of filler. I am enjoying seeing them again though so will finish the episodes, probably this weekend.

I stopped last night on the episode with the play and the panel where they are discussing it. I shut it off thinking "shut up about kinky boots." I liked when they did that quirky stuff on the one hour shows but this feels like a huge piece of filler. I am enjoying seeing them again though so will finish the episodes, probably this weekend.

I fast-forward right through the musical/play parts... I found it outright cringeworthy!!!!

I still think that Rory and Logan should have ended together. And the baby is obviously Logan's. My favorite scene was the one with Life and Death brigade. I loved seeing Colin and Finn.

Reactions: krissa
It took me 3 sittings to get through the first episode. Lorelei scene's after her dad's funeral was so cringeworthy, eight years later and she's still inappropriate and immature. And I do not like what she has done to her face.

I also did not find it amusing they kept forgetting Paul.

Her face was bugging the crap out of me but I find Lorelei insanely annoying

Her face was bizarre but I thought Rory's entitlement was more annoying, when she was turned down for the job she didn't even want. The way she spoke to the girl who interviewed her was so unprofessional and rude.

I agree, rory annoyed me more! It kind of felt like she didn't want to do the revival either, I felt it transpired in her acting