Gilmore girls

I loved it - I'm done with all four episodes and if I have to choose my favorite one it'd have to be the Winter episode mainly because it's a perfect winter wonderland I've always wanted to be a part of.

Secondly, Lorelai, Emily, Luke, Paris.. they were all perfect. Rory was great as well, but not so much as the.. you know what? Nevermind - the whole cast was amazing and I can't believe 10 years have passed since the last time they were together. They have all jumped into their roles as if they had never left them. Except of Sookie - that was just a failure.

Also, the musical was boring. And when I'll rewatch it, I'll definitely skip those parts.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!: When it comes to the last four words and the possible father, it is more than obvious that is Logan which is fine with me since I do love Logan a lot, but here's the thing. Logan would never ever leave Rory or marry someone else if he's aware of the baby. Now what we'll get is Logan basically being Rory's Christopher while Jess will be her Luke. And that is not fair to the character of Logan who's so much more than that.

All in all, I WANT MORE EPISODES!

Reactions: Heart Star
I loved it - I'm done with all four episodes and if I have to choose my favorite one it'd have to be the Winter episode mainly because it's a perfect winter wonderland I've always wanted to be a part of.

Secondly, Lorelai, Emily, Luke, Paris.. they were all perfect. Rory was great as well, but not so much as the.. you know what? Nevermind - the whole cast was amazing and I can't believe 10 years have passed since the last time they were together. They have all jumped into their roles as if they had never left them. Except of Sookie - that was just a failure.

Also, the musical was boring. And when I'll rewatch it, I'll definitely skip those parts.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!: When it comes to the last four words and the possible father, it is more than obvious that is Logan which is fine with me since I do love Logan a lot, but here's the thing. Logan would never ever leave Rory or marry someone else if he's aware of the baby. Now what we'll get is Logan basically being Rory's Christopher while Jess will be her Luke. And that is not fair to the character of Logan who's so much more than that.

All in all, I WANT MORE EPISODES!

Yes, Yes, Yes to all your comments!!

ITA with your comment about Logan - his character IS so much more than being Rory's Christopher! Also, I know lots of people are on Team Jess, but I really don't get that, so to hear the comparison of Jess being Rory's Luke makes me sad. I think LUKE'S character is so much more than that!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

My only problems with the storyline in the new episodes were:
1) Rory's boyfriend that no one remembers. That was dumb. Not funny - and kinda mean. Not Rory in my opinion. Maybe if it was her boyfriend of a couple of
weeks/months - but 2 years? Come on!
2) Rory sleeping with Logan knowing that he is engaged and she is cheating on her always forgotten about BF. I wouldn't think she would cheat on her boyfriend -
even though she doesn't seem to care much about him. That whole thing was not believable to her character, especially after her history (with Dean etc).
Also, Rory and Logan were in a serious relationship before, and Logan wanted to marry her - I just don't think either of them would have put each other in that
position to both be cheating. Not after their histories with each other and apart.
I know it has been said that the creators want us to pretend the last season never happened when we watch this but I can't do that - there was some character
development in that last season that cannot be ignored!

Reactions: krissa
Yes, Yes, Yes to all your comments!!

ITA with your comment about Logan - his character IS so much more than being Rory's Christopher! Also, I know lots of people are on Team Jess, but I really don't get that, so to hear the comparison of Jess being Rory's Luke makes me sad. I think LUKE'S character is so much more than that!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

My only problems with the storyline in the new episodes were:
1) Rory's boyfriend that no one remembers. That was dumb. Not funny - and kinda mean. Not Rory in my opinion. Maybe if it was her boyfriend of a couple of
weeks/months - but 2 years? Come on!
2) Rory sleeping with Logan knowing that he is engaged and she is cheating on her always forgotten about BF. I wouldn't think she would cheat on her boyfriend -
even though she doesn't seem to care much about him. That whole thing was not believable to her character, especially after her history (with Dean etc).
Also, Rory and Logan were in a serious relationship before, and Logan wanted to marry her - I just don't think either of them would have put each other in that
position to both be cheating. Not after their histories with each other and apart.
I know it has been said that the creators want us to pretend the last season never happened when we watch this but I can't do that - there was some character
development in that last season that cannot be ignored!

I too thought it was odd that given Rory and Logan's history that they would be having an affair while he was engaged. I liked it but was left disappointed. I really wanted to see some closure for Rory and her relationships. The was they sprinkled Jess in randomly just seemed odd. Overall I though it felt rushed. I especially hated how quick Luke dismissed the surrogate. It made the visit to Paris' clinic pointless.

I thought Emily was awesome. She had great character development.

Reactions: krissa
I too thought it was odd that given Rory and Logan's history that they would be having an affair while he was engaged. I liked it but was left disappointed. I really wanted to see some closure for Rory and her relationships. The was they sprinkled Jess in randomly just seemed odd. Overall I though it felt rushed. I especially hated how quick Luke dismissed the surrogate. It made the visit to Paris' clinic pointless.

I thought Emily was awesome. She had great character development.

agree!! i felt very disappointed by it all. i think a lot of other fans felt the same.
also completely agree re: lack of closure for Rory and her relationships.

i don't understand why you would have a revival, just to leave the fans with even more questions than they had at the end of season 7.

I loved it. I agree there was a lot of filler that could've been scrapped. I feel like I need to rewatch as an adult bc most of season 7 is kind of a blur. I will always hate that Logan calls Rory, Ace.

It was cozy to watch but not great. Loved that Emily finally found a maid she liked. Rorys all Rory with the good hair these days - not exactly out of character (she's cheated a lot in her life hasn't she) but not what I expected.

I love this show so much. Some of it was awkward but it was so fun and still true to its heart. It kind of reminded me of the Star Wars revival in a way. Not very good but very nostalgic and exciting and good enough.
I guess I'm in the minority but I loved the Paul storyline.
I'd love to see more episodes!

agree!! i felt very disappointed by it all. i think a lot of other fans felt the same.
also completely agree re: lack of closure for Rory and her relationships.

i don't understand why you would have a revival, just to leave the fans with even more questions than they had at the end of season 7.

After thinking about it, I think that ending was meant to mean that they have come full circle together and that we are meant to assume logan is christopher and jess is Luke? Thats what I gathered but I am not too sure. Even if they don't do other episodes, its kind of meant to be assumed. I am still dissapointed that there wasn't a complete closure though just for the fans at least. :amazed: On another note, I liked the idea of a book made sense and bittersweet.