Gilmore girls

I hope Chris and Lorelai get back together. I find Logan annoying and wished that Rory would get back together with Jess even though they broke up in real life.

Gilmore Girls is my boyfriend's guilty pleasure. lol.

alice said:
I hope Chris and Lorelai get back together. I find Logan annoying and wished that Rory would get back together with Jess even though they broke up in real life.

Thank you for mentioning that! The other night the episode with Jess from this season was on, and I kept wondering if they were still together IRL or not. I guess I could have just searched the gossip pages online, but I wasn't that into it at the time. Now I know! :P

kezza said:
Thank you for mentioning that! The other night the episode with Jess from this season was on, and I kept wondering if they were still together IRL or not. I guess I could have just searched the gossip pages online, but I wasn't that into it at the time. Now I know! :P

It wasn't a good breakup from what I've heard. There have been numerous reports on defamer.com of Milo yelling at Alexis in public. In his last interview he said he'd never return to Gilmore Girls.

jillybean307 said:
It wasn't a good breakup from what I've heard. There have been numerous reports on defamer.com of Milo yelling at Alexis in public. In his last interview he said he'd never return to Gilmore Girls.

Whether they are true or not, I kept reading reports of him yelling at her (using nasty words) in public. He always seemed like a punk. I don't think he character was TOO far of a stretch for him to act out.

SuLi said:
Whether they are true or not, I kept reading reports of him yelling at her (using nasty words) in public. He always seemed like a punk. I don't think he character was TOO far of a stretch for him to act out.

:yes: Yeah, I don't think Milo and Jess were all too different. I hate Jess. He was terrible to Rory 90% of the time. If the reports are true about him yelling at her (there was even one of him pushing her), I'm glad they've broken up. No one should have to put up with that.

Oooh, oooh, I love Gilmore Girls! It's like my favorite show. I can't wait until the season premiere, I heard this is suppose to be the last season! Anyone here anythng about that?

I LOVE GG!!! It's one of my favorite shows. Last season was weird though. I didn't like the whole Rory-Lorelei rift. I'm happy they're reconciled. I'm hoping this season will be the best one yet since it's probably the last.:sad:

I adore Gilmore Girls and because Germany is so behind the U.S, I'll watch it in English on my laptop immediately after it was aired. I can't wait for the new season to start. I'm so curious if the new season will be as good as the old ones because the mai9n writer left the show.

lv-lover said:
Oooh, oooh, I love Gilmore Girls! It's like my favorite show. I can't wait until the season premiere, I heard this is suppose to be the last season! Anyone here anythng about that?

The original creator of the show Amy Sherman Pallidano (however you spell her last name), said she never intended for the show to go past Rory's last year of college. Apparently, she already wrote the final scene, she's had the final scene of the show in mind since the very beginning. *However* now that ASP has left the show (for very crappy reasons I might add), everything is really up in the air.

I did not like last season very much. I'm weird in that I'd rather a show go out on top rather than painfully drag on. I feel that once you start dragging random character into the show (aka April), it's pretty much gone downhill.

I've heard a rumor that I don't like at all. I won't post it unless someone wants me to, but if it's true, I'm going to be so upset that I"ll probably stop watching.

jillybean307 said:
I did not like last season very much. I'm weird in that I'd rather a show go out on top rather than painfully drag on. I feel that once you start dragging random character into the show (aka April), it's pretty much gone downhill.

Argh, I almost forgot about April. As soon as she showed up I was like, :censor:! an "adorable moppet," now they've totally jumped the shark. It's cousin oliver syndrome, no good.
Over time I was glad they didn't use her as a way to "freshen" up the show, but rather as a point of tension for L&L, which is much more interesting. Still, we don't need a micro-Rory to keep the show interesting!