Gift Suggestions for my fashion loving friend?

1. I was thinking something like these (these are address labels from Iomoi.com). I'd love suggestions- gift baskets or whatever. Budget is $100 or under.

2. ^ That bag is really cute!!!

3. I'm not sure if it's her type of bag, but I think I may look at them. LOL

4. Those are adorable! Thanks!

5. Grechen is my buddy. I made some blogads for her. :lol:

6. Japster, in that case, can you please thank grechen for her awesome designer directory? Thanks. :biggrin:

7. I will pass that along, She will love to hear that...believe me!

8. Japster, I'm now looking at Grechen's directory of independent handbag designers - really cool.

9. Japster, what a pleasure it was to have the opportunity to "speak" with Grechen - thanks!

This is cute:
    http://www.ravinstyle, click on 'browse' by category bags and scroll down to Ravin Gems Evening Pouf

10. She's so sweet--I hope when I get out to Atlanta, I'll get a chance to hang out with her. :smile:
    Her and I both write/wrote for LifestyleDaily.com and I have done some PR work for her but have been crappy about that lately since I had my ectopic a few weeks ago.
    THanks for your suggestions. :smile:

11. If she is into design goods I would suggest getting her a Pucci bandana for $50 dollars on neimanmarcus.com or a larger pucci scarf. I bought my mom for mothers day a christian lacroix silk scarf with a beautiful design on Saks.com only $110.