Gift ideas

1. Holiday season is coming up and lots of gifts have to be purchased! I thought it would be a fun idea to share what you're getting to give some ideas to each other... :king::queen:

I will give my mother this year: She has a beautifull cartier watch but commented on a cheaper watch with rhinestones she liked. May get her some crocs with fur (she wears them around the house)
    Best gift ever for mother: her Thomas Sabo starter charm bracelet with first charm. She has a whole collection now and wears it all the time.
    I will give my father this year: :confused1:
    Best gift ever for father:His ipod! He loves music. I once did this nice collage for him with pictures of the family and scrapbooking-stuff and put it in a nice frame.
    I will give my brother(s) this year: spiderpig tee! (and something else... ???)
    Best gift ever for brother(s): money to save for his guittar.:p
    I will give my sister(s) this year:/
    Best gift ever for sister(s):/
    I will give my female friend(s) this year: Got a wallet, pink leather agenda with matching ballpoint, 'pawda' and 'jimmy chew' toys for her cats.
    Best gift ever for female friends: Silver name necklace like the one Carrie wears in satc. (she's a huge satc-fan)
    I will give my male friend(s) this year: Got the boyfriend allready the spider-pig-tee but still looking for something else...
    Best gift ever for male friends:Boyfriend loves his ipod and this nice watch i got him.
    others:

(you can copy and paste the questions)

I will give my mother this year:
    Best gift ever for mother:
    I will give my father this year:
    Best gift ever for father:
    I will give my brother(s) this year:
    Best gift ever for brother(s):
    I will give my sister(s) this year:
    Best gift ever for sister(s):
    I will give my female friend(s) this year:
    Best gift ever for female friends: