Gift i got my mom. We'll be bag twins!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I bought the Khaki/Mahogany Ergo hobo for my mom because i got tired of her using her fake goach. She has a real Coach bag but she only wants to use it for special occassions because it's not a everyday bag for her, its the studded gallery tote in Gold. So she needed a everyday bag and her favorite color is the khaki signature. So i went on a hunt to buy one for her. I went to my local outlet and got soo lucky! There was one ergo hobo in khaki left. The others were the totes and she doesn't like those. So i snatched that up as soon as i saw it. It was $143.99 before tax. But I actually spent $117 out of pocket cause I had a little $$ left in my gift card. I have the exact same bag in chocolate. Pics are shown with both of our bags together. And I also have a pic of our charms on our bags. We'll kinda be bag twins! :P

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 63
haha thanks! i like being bag twins cause i love my mom so much. I don't mind going out and shopping or doing whatever and sporting our bags at the same time.

Yeah- my mom actually had the NERVE to take a Goach on a trip to Chicago and I told her she had to wait outside the Coach store on Michigan avenue while I shopped. She looked like she was going to cry. We went inside and bought her a new Coach purse and I told her she was NOT allowed to use that horrible purse again. That was her third Coach (1st was swingpack and 2nd was a signature business tote I gave her) and I haven't seen the ugly Goaches since.

Congrats on being your purse twin with your mum.

thanks coachfreak! I know I was so disgusted everytime she used it. I too told her to never use that bag again haha.