Gift from the hubby!

1. So, I ordered the Damier Azur Saleya PM and received it a few days ago and keep going back and forth on it - is it too wide at the bottom for me, am I going to be afraid to take it out (picture a waitress spilling something on it!!), do I want a smaller bag that I can take out to the bars??? Decisions, I'm talking it over with the better/other half and I show him the Accessories Pouch in the Damier Azur - I really have fallen in love with that print - didn't think I would bc I thought I would want bags in the LV monogram and he says - Oh - you have to have that, too! And gives me his cc! :heart:WHOA! That wasn't expected! He said - now aren't you happy you have a bag you can take to work AND and a bag you can take out - you can't send the Saleya back now! He's so right! I am still in disbelief but SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!:yahoo:
  2. OMG!!!! Congrats
  3. Congratz!!!
  4. Wow... what an awesome hubby!!! :yahoo:

Maybe if I can become good friends with him, he can get me something too? :p
  5. Aww.. how sweet is he !
  6. Ah, you lucky lady. Congrats on your bags (and your Hubby)!
  7. Congrats! That is so sweet!
    It's these 'little' (not so little when it's LV, lol) thoughts that just warms you:smile:
  8. What a nice hubby! Congrats!
  9. What a sweet DH! Enjoy your azur saleya pm. It is one of my favorite bag. :yes:
  10. Congrats! :nuts:
  11. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  12. Such a nice man!! Enjoy ur bags!!..
  13. aww congrats! azur is so pretty and fresh.
  14. congrats.
  15. That's sweet! Enjoy!