GIFT from BF!!! Which Shoe Do I Pick????

envyme said:
I am over the top so I love the Guccis. But the Diors are more practical. You can rock them either dressed up or dressed down. With the Guccis, you definitely have to be on point with your attire.
Im in love w/the Gucci's!!!!:heart: The second pair! Rock em when u are feeling fierce:graucho: ! And lets not be harsh ladies w/the comments....

Lyn2005 said:
LOL :lol: Well... he said the only opinion he has on the shoes.... is that he'd rather me get THEM instead of a new Spy :amuse:

He'd like to remain neutral, so that I can't say he bought the shoes for him to stare at me in
if he's going to stare at you anyway, might as well be in the ones he likes, as long if you like them equally!! :graucho:

my bf actually hates wedges so his opinion was for the guccis.

:rant: :mad: :censor: ARGH!!!! The Diors looked like they are faked. I requested additional pics from the seller, and they look different from eluxury's stock pic... no gold lining all the way on the sole, and 3 straps instead of 2 on the front knots....

Am I paranoid? The lady says that stock pictures sometimes vary with the actual product they sell in stores :Push:

I'm not comfortable with a fake.... suppose that means Gucci's by default then? But then, I don't have a "stock photo" of the Gucci's to compare to.... :noggin: <---- THat's how I feel right about now.... *sigh* I'm so easily fooled

((pic uploaded to my album 1st, cuz can't seem to attach it))

DIOR.jpg

DIOR1.jpg

DIOR4.jpg

I love the gucci because I like stilettos a lot better than wedges, it makes your legs look sexier. Oh and I love the click of the heels on the floor! But I'd rather get a pair from the actual store.

Lyn2005 said:
:rant: :mad: :censor: ARGH!!!! The Diors looked like they are faked. I requested additional pics from the seller, and they look different from eluxury's stock pic... no gold lining all the way on the sole, and 3 straps instead of 2 on the front knots....

Am I paranoid? The lady says that stock pictures sometimes vary with the actual product they sell in stores :Push:

I'm not comfortable with a fake.... suppose that means Gucci's by default then? But then, I don't have a "stock photo" of the Gucci's to compare to.... :noggin: <---- THat's how I feel right about now.... *sigh* I'm so easily fooled
Lyn, it's true that the eLux stock pics are sometimes different from the actual product. I think it's because eLux gets the pictures before the item is finalized for production? At any rate, the seller is a PF member. I would hope that she's not selling fakes. Anyone else with other opinions? If you're not comfortable with the Diors and aren't feeling the Guccis, you can get another pair. Don't limit yourself to these 2 choices. ;)