GIFT from BF!!! Which Shoe Do I Pick????

Lyn2005

Member since 2006 :)
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
WHEEEEEEE!!!!! Sooooooo BF has said that he wants to support my new-found shoe craze with his latest house sale (realtor), and offers to purchase one of the two from Ebay for me. :amuse:

Which do you girls like better.... or neither one??? I have a dark chocolate Spy and am looking to match these with it mostly

1. Dior Gold Tortoise Shell Wedge Shoes....new ..... $380 US Retail = $650 as on eluxury right now

2. Gucci Gold Python Pumps... used, missing 1x crystal .... $199 US .... Retail = ???

Attachments

• DIOR.jpg
    DIOR.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 138
  • GUCCI.jpg
    GUCCI.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 147
  • GUCCI1.jpg
    GUCCI1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 105
I like the first one. Second one has too much going on and the gold is very metallicky. What a sweet BF! Mine would never in a million years buy me shoes. :sad: LOL!

lol, thank you for your opinion. well.... I told him I was looking to purchase another spy.... and he said he'd rather get me hooked on shoes... much much cheaper :biggrin:

THe Gucci are darling but they look way too SERIOUS...Way too high in my world. I am falling down just looking at them!!! They look like a shoe for an older woman that works in a night club or something. The wedges are young and FUN and so in for summer! I say DIOR!!!

I am over the top so I love the Guccis. But the Diors are more practical. You can rock them either dressed up or dressed down. With the Guccis, you definitely have to be on point with your attire.