Gift for my wife

1. Hello Everyone,
    I wanted to get this bag from the url below for my wife. I am new to this forum and I have the folllowing questions:

1. Do you think it is real?

2. Has anyone every purchased from this vendor?

3. How old is this style?

Thanks for your feedback...

Here is the url:
  2. I'm pretty sure it's a scam. You can't find authentic Chanels online except on trusted websites like Karen Kooper Net-A-Porter. You can try eBay but there are fakes on there too so if you are thinking of a bag thats on eBay, post the auction link in the Chanel Authenticate This thread and experts can tell you whether it is fake or not.
    This bag specifically retails for more than $800.
    To be safe, I would go to your closest Chanel boutique, or specialty department store such as Saks, Nordstroms or Holt Renfrew.

Good luck!
  3. please dont purchase a Chanel online!!!! TRy eBay and get it authenticated here first, or just buy from the boutique or major retailer.
  4. Thanks alot for you quick responses... I will head into NYC and check out Saks and the Chanel store on 5th ave.
  5. good Man! :biggrin:
  6. Aww you're wife is lucky to have a husband like you!
  7. yay! good man!
  8. Tim, when you visit the Chanel on East 57th Street, ask for Brendan Sheehan. He's my favorite sales associate. He'll take great care of you.:tup:
  9. Yay! Let us know what you pick out for her! Unless of course she is a member on here hehe.
  10. nice hubby!
  11. good choice!
  12. I hope he comes back and shows us pictures. :smile:

13. LOL!! This reminds me of an old science fiction movie where there is a planet with only women. A man (or maybe a few men- I can't remember) somehow land on this planet of all women, during space travel .....hahaha.:p
  14. just in case you wanted to know, this is the medallion tote. the stores should still have it since it's a timeless classic. it retails for around $1800... more than double the price on that site.