Gift for my mom - BH or BV - please help me decide!

?

Which bag should I buy for my mom?

1. Batignolles Horizontal

2. Bagtinolles Vertical

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OK, I know the question of "BH or BV" has been asked A LOT, but I need your help!

I want to buy my mom a new LV for her birthday/mother's day, and I think the BH or BV would be perfect for her. But I can't decide which one.

Here's some info on her: She's soon to be 58 yrs old, she is 5'2", and a size 8. She carries a lot and loves roomy shoulder totes.

So what do you think - BH or BV? TIA!!

2. Since she carries alot and likes totes to be roomy .... my vote is for the BH. :yes:

3. I vote for the BV because it is very roomy and also has a slimming/taller effect!

4. I like the look of the bh!

5. au contraire, i think the Vertical looks disproportionate. i'm 5'4", and i tried it on in a store once for fun, and it made me look short and stumpy

the Horizontal is also very roomy, and it sits on the hips very comfortably

6. I vote BH. I'm petite and have tried on both and the BH looks WAY better. The BV just looks too long on a shorter person.

7. No contest at all - Batignolles Horizontal is MUCH nicer!~

8. BH since she carries a lot and likes something roomy.

9. I'm not a fan of the BV. BH is very nice and would be a great gift!!

10. Looks like the BH is the overwhelming favorite! I really appreciate everyone's input!

11. Another vote for BH!

12. I think BH works best!:yes:

13. I actually love both but I got my mom the BH for her birthday in December and she loves it. She tried on both and picked BH because in the BV you really have to dig around to find things.

14. Bh!

15. I vote for the BH! It seems to universally flatter all body types and getting inside the bag is a little bit easier. I tried on the BV and it just didn't do it for me plus it seemed to sit right under my armpit...lol.