Gift Card Question...

1. Geez,

Somehow I got this LV gift card for Xmas... : ) and I was wondering if anyone knew if I could use this at the other LV mini boutiques at the department stores like Neiman Marcus or Saks or if I have to spend it in the actual LV store...which get's me started on another thread, stay tuned...:graucho:
  2. As far as I know you can because they're still owned/run by LVMH, but as concessions to the department store.
  3. LV branded gift cards can only be spent at LV boutiques, not store in store locations. I tried to spend an LV gift card at Bloomingdales because the boutique did not have the piece that I wanted but was told that.
  4. Yes, this is true. I was going to buy an LV gift certificate at Bloomies once, but was told by the boutique that it would have to be a Bloomies gift certificate. So, I went instead to the actual LV store in the same mall and bought the LV gift certificate there.

Now the LV store gift certificates are the gift plastic cards instead of the paper gift certificates. I just got an LV gift cert. for X-Mas and I can't wait to use it!!! And the plastic gift card will make a nice souvenir afterwards to keep!!
  5. Thanks all who responded...I was reading the fine print on the back of the card and it does state that it: '...excludes leased departments in department stores...'

Duh, I guess I should've read that in the first place!
  6. ^^
    I really love the pic of your baby in the Petit Noe! I remember seeing it last year and it enabled me to buy a Petit Noe!!! Your baby is so cute!!!! Although I guess now she's too big to be in your Petit Noe!!! Do you have a Neverfull GM? Your baby will probably fit in that bag!! LOL!