GIF and hosting sights

1. I just tried to upload a GIF picture via the Image Shack hosting sight for my signature and I still get an error that I cannot upload animated GIFS.

I must be doing something wrong. Please help

2. If I am not mistaken, I believe that Photobucket will allow one to upload animated GIFs.
  3. I actually tried Photobucket first, and when I upload the file, I get the same message that I cannot upload animated GIFS.
  4. Hmm, I don't know what to think. Could it be the file itself? I just tried hosting a animated gif on imageshack and it took.

5. Thanks so much for trying to help me:

This is one of the URL's I tried

And when I upload, I get a vBulletin Message stating - You may not upload animated images.

I can use the link to show up if I paste it in the reply. I can even paste it in the address part, and I can see it in my profile, but not on any posts. I jcan't get it to upload as a signature.
  6. :yahoo: Becleo, Thanks so much, I finally got it to work. I answered my own question after replying with you.

Thanks again!
  7. How did you get it to work? I can't :confused1:
  8. You have to cut and paste the link in the white message box (where we type).

I kept on trying to cut and paste the link under the upload signature section,

"Upload Signature Picture
    You may upload a new custom image using the controls below".
    which said I was not allowed to download a GIF file.