Giant VG City??? does this exist?

Look for Janice Dickinson in the Celebrities with B-Bags thread. You'll be slightly traumatized by the photo but it shows you some gorgeous pictures of a VG City with GH:smile:

I love the Giant City so much more than the Giant Part Time, even though I prefer the RH Part Time to the RH City. (confused? don't worry, so am I ;))

The Giant City has improved a couple of things over the RH City -- bigger outer pocket and longer handles!!! I also love that it hangs nicer than the GH PT from the shoulder strap ... you can still see all the lovely GH very well!

I love the Giant City so much more than the Giant Part Time, even though I prefer the RH Part Time to the RH City. (confused? don't worry, so am I ;))

The Giant City has improved a couple of things over the RH City -- bigger outer pocket and longer handles!!! I also love that it hangs nicer than the GH PT from the shoulder strap ... you can still see all the lovely GH very well!

LOL, this addition of hardware has made it confusing. I never really liked the city much before, but I saw a GH aqua city on Thursday and it was like "WOW" :wtf: and it seems a bit less "bling-y" than the GH PT.... we'll see though...

Well, I'm not sure if it would be "less blingy" ... but maybe because it is smaller, it will seem more understated to you. I know what you mean when you say that the GH doesn't seem to fit your style ... I feel the same way, somewhat. But the golden glitter seems to have drawn me in. It looks so rich and jewel-like. I cannot resist. Must. get. G. H. ;)