Giant hardware and tassel question. . .

1. Do the giant hardware bags not have tassels? I am seeing from the pics that you guys have that the front zipper seems to have a leather tag on it instead of a tassel. What is the deal? Thank you!
  2. I'm 99% sure it is just the leather tags... no tassles! You can't remove the tag without unstitching/cutting either. HTH!
  3. Hi Karyn, no, GH Bags do NOT have tassels. They don't come with extra tassels either since they don't have them. There is a leather pull instead of tassels on the zippers, which you noticed.
  4. Wow. I was so set on buying a SGH bag this week, but I have to say, I'm not sure I could live without my tassels! This throws a whole new wrench into the works. Thanks for answering me ladybug and hg! xo
  5. I'm a total tassel "Ho" myself....LOVE 'Em.....but having said that, I'm the proud owner of "Miss G" (Miss Gorgeous) which is my black City with GSH.

I love the tassels but I'm sort of dreaming that Balenciaga will one day make a bag with RH but in silver....and lots of tassels!

6. took me a really long time to figure out why my first Giant Hardware bag didn't come with extra tassels. I intended to call my SA to tell her that I didn't get them, but thankfully I didn't get around to calling her for a while, and in the meantime it finally dawned on me...:shame: ... no extra tassels necessary!!
  7. You can't have both the gh and the tassles - it would be WAY too much! It's just a different look for bbags and it really seems to either work or not for you . . .

But, while I love the tassles - that's one of the things that brought me to bbags to begin with - the gh is special in its own way!
  8. Agreed! I love my tassels but it does feel kind of good to have a bbag without tassels. It's just different but in a good way.
  9. Giant Hardware AND Tassels might be too much for some people, but I would do it! Just get some tassels from BalNY and see what you think!:yes: