Giant Coin Purses with RGGH?

1. Just like the title says: RGGH Coin Purses!! Do they exist?

I haven't come across any or anybody talking about them. Did a search of the forum for "RGGH coin" and I got nothing :shrugs:

Does anybody know anything about this? I recently started my "Bal-accessories-obsession-phase" and I'd be very much interested in getting a couple of CP's in the 2010 S/S Main colors in RGGH, like Olive and Canard!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested. Anyone else? :graucho:

Mods: This thread may be appropriate for the reference section. If so, please move :smile: Thank you!

2. I am interested to know too!!

3. I knew I wasn't alone :biggrin: I really hope they exist!

*Oops, I forgot to add Moutarde to my "wishlist".

4. I don't know if they exist, but that combo would be really cute!

5. Well, I was told by the local SA that there WILL be Black RGGH Money wallets, so I presume RGGH CPs exist too?

6. I'm so excited to know!!!!!!!!! Still not sure if I want to get a bag but I would for sure get a rggh cp!

7. ieweuyhs, thanks for that info! ITA. If they have wallets in RGGH, then why not CPs? Yay :yahoo:

8. Same here. I'm still contemplating about getting a RGGH bag, but I'm 100% positive in getting RGGH CPs. They'd be so adorable!

9. Bumping this thread - Anyone seen any RGGH Coin Purses in stores yet or have any intel if Bal has any plans to release? I would love one!!

10. Yes, RGGH CPs do exist.

juzluvpink reported that she saw Bleu Roi and Black RGGH CPs when she went to Paris last August.

11. Good to know thanks! I wish Neiman carried more corn purses. Right now they only have the milky way ones.

12. Some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish they had Sahara with RGGH though. :girlsigh:

BalCP.jpg BalCP2.jpg BalCP3.jpg
  13. So pretty. But is it just me or does Praline looks like off white? It does have some beige in it, right?

14. I was thinking the same thing. Yes, Praline definitely does have some beige in it. Maybe it looks washed out because we don't see a lot of leather like we do in a bag?