Giant birkin

LOL! That Birkin is so large it is practically dragging on the floor (that is how I look with a 35cm!). Someone needs to teach them about proportion!

it is a travel hac which is also considered as a luggage. she & mary-kate is travelling somewhere. instead of using the lv keepall, she use the travel hac birkin. not many people own one coz' either many don't know or don't want to use hermes as a luggage bag.:smile: i like the travel hac more than the lv keepall.:yes: she is also carrying a croc fendi bag so that fendi croc is for her to carry around, the travel hac will be placed at the back of the private jet.:idea:

:confused1:
Is it just me, or does that HáC look kinda 'vintage' to anyone else as well?

I also feel like I have never seen this color before, which might be because both the Olsen twins and I were too little when it was produced...
...Can't really tell the true color though, since the pictures are so overexposed...

I used to own one of those 50cm HACs. Let me tell you... they are SO HEAVY...

They're hefty to begin with empty but once I started loading it with stuff I want to carry on the plane, forget it! I couldn't even lift it up. Had my husband double as my bag carrier but he was not too comfortable carrying an H birkin bag! (heh!)

I must have used it on two trans-pacific flights and then gave up on it! :sad:

Attachments

• H50birkina.jpg
    H50birkina.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 93