Giant birkin

1. Hey y'all. I love Hermes and all of what you guys are carrying! :yes:
    So anyways, I chanced upon the olsen twins carrying this gorgeous extra extra extra giant birkin! I must say that it is quite lovely!!
    And I spot a Fendi croc and a Balenciaga as well!

003olsen1

2. Birkin on steroids!

3. wow! that's huge...

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. Those two always look so ratty and dirty! They bring down the level of a birkin IMO.

6. ^Correct me if I'm wrong, my guess would be a 50cm HAC. HAC and Birkin have different hardware.

7. good lord that things HUGE. i'm sure all of you love it but i think it looks a bit comical to be honest, especially on those tiny little girlies.

8. LOL! That Birkin is so large it is practically dragging on the floor (that is how I look with a 35cm!). Someone needs to teach them about proportion!

9. oh but we have to give her proper credit - that little girl is :biguns:
    the color is very funky though and i've never seen it before - what is it?

10. Those girls are so teeny tiny, itty bitty but they carry the biggest bags and cover themselves in blankets and rags. I just don't get it!

11. for all we know that could be a 30cm Birkin. I mean she so tiny any and everything looks extra big on them:roflmfao:

12. The way they dress confuses me... it is a huge beautiful bag nonetheless!

13. That bag is sooo big it looks like it could fit both girls inside it!!!!!

14. with room to spare for ninja sue! :p

15. thus far they've been highly influential and progressive, style-wise, actually. and they're greatly respected by the fashion industry. what they do is then distilled and interpretted and sold on a mass level.:supacool: