ghurka, tara boone, rafe, or bliss lau?

1. hi everyone, i read some of the previous threads about indie designers, which is something i'd really prefer over a brand that's being worn by every other person on the street. so, i came up with these final brands i wanted to ask you experts what do you think about them? maybe Rafe isn't really independent, but i saw a canvas bag from rafe somewhere from my search and i can't find it now :s i also came across a leather bag from tara boone that looks very cracked, but i can't tell how the quality would be like. and what about the quality and style from ghurka? anyone familiar with them and care to share? thanks in advance!

-Deb

2. I've found Tara's bags to be very cute for the first few weeks - then watch out! They show wear and tear very easily and don't clean well. I've also had snaps and fasteners pop off after a few days of use. Spend your money better elsewhere.

3. I had a Ghurka handbag and it was very well made. I just sold it because it was too stiff for me-I like a softer leather. They are quality handbags if you like the styles.:smile: