Ghost Hunters

1. [​IMG]

Does anyone watch Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi Channel? It's so spooky. The things they catch on video and audio will make the hair on the back of your neck stand. The show has humor, suspense and scares. (Two Thumbs Up)

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters

2. Ive watched a couple of episodes during the day cos I'm such a scaredy cat. its really creepy !! gulp ! :shocked:

3. Yes, I've watched. Definitely scary. I want to run and turn on all the lights in my house and have my back to the wall when I watch!

4. Anyone watching the LIVE show they are having now until 4 a.m. at the Stanley Hotel (the inspiration for The Shining)??

I love this show!

5. Great show...

6. I missed that one! What channel is it on?

7. Love this show....been watching it for a couple of years.

8. SciFi!! I can't believe anyone responded! I thought I was the only one! :crybaby:

LOL I am glad to hear there are some other watchers. My son and I watch every episode. He is only 7 but he LOVES it!

9. Crystal:

Did you see the episode where they were at that old prison? I think it was in Pennsylvania and something put the camera guy to his butt? Totally freaked me out.

10. OMG YESS! :nuts: That was one of my favorite epi's! You could see in the film the strap actually being lifted in thin air! FREAKY!!

11. I LOVE shows like this!! Crystal, do you believe in ghosts and all that? just curious.

12. If you had the chance to go and just once be a member on the team would you?

I would soo jump on it...:yes: but probably would #$#$ my pants if I came across something I couldn't explain:wtf:...Ch

Loved it when they went through Lizzie Borden's house..

You are from Texas eh? have you ever gone to the Catfish Plantation? in Waxahatchee? Check it out online...

13. Oh yes. I absolutely believe in ghosts. :yes: I have had too many weird personal experiences! What about you? :graucho:

14. I would so go on a hunt! It would be sweeeeet!

Yes, I am in Houston. Hmmm...Catfish Plantation looks cool! Never been but if I ever have the time I might have to take a trip and eat there! Did you know it was for sale?

Thanks for the info.

15. oooohhhh...you guys are talking about ghost. I love hearing and reading real ghost stories. I used to watch Ghost Hunters...then season ends, then I sorta forgot about it. Would I think about being a part of their team? Definitely! Have you guys seen The Haunting on Discovery Channel.... oooohh...that is another show I love watching...especially the episode on The House on Summerhill...I think, thats what it was.