GHD irons and getting them on Ebay?

1. Okay, so very long story short, I had ordered a GHD iron during the Sephora Friends and Family and last week it was stolen out of my closet at school. And now I'm stuck without a straightener once again. So I've been looking online on eBay for them. I was just curious to know if any of you ladies out there had purchased one from eBay? And if you have, what seller did you go through, was it authentic, would you buy from them again, etc? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. I bought one on eBay....the latest model. It was cheaper, but still far from inexpensive! I paid $170 plus shipping for the $240.00 one. It was authentic. And yes, I love it. I'm so sorry yours was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Awe that sucks. I would look for who has the nicest hair and then go after them! :sad: I don't know about the ones on ebay. Sorry I can't help you.

4. amazon has them for $209 which is about 20% off. and there shouldn't be any tax or shipping on that either.

5. Ebay has lots of fakes... I did some research, there are a couple guides if you do a search. Avoid the pink ones, especially. I would rather just pay full price at the store, unless you are able to tell.

6. Unfortunatly my only problem is that I don't live anywhere close to a salon that sells them. The closest salons that I know of are located in Kansas City and that's almost 4 hours away. I've been checking out the ones on Amazon, but I'm leery to buy from them after a couple of things that I got from them came to me very damaged.

7. ^ Did you buy from a third party seller from Amazon? If you buy directly from them, then you should have no problems (if it says Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping under the item then you know it's directly from Amazon).

8. You could also buy one from Folica, I believe they have free shipping right now. I'm so sorry someone took yours, that's just rotten.