getting sooo sleepy.....but have to ask!

1. With baby and daddy out of the house I came on here right after work 10:00pm....

it is now 2:00am and I am finally leaving the forum. It made me want to ask...

what is the longest amount of time YOU have spent on the forum?

till tomorrow!

2. I spent like 4 hours a day for a few days....arggg

3. i only just joined 2 days ago but yes, i have to admit, its very addictive.. no matter what i am doing i keep coming back to refresh the page and see whats new..
    its quite fun.. :heart:

4. I dunno - one day i'm gonna try and stay on for 24 hours... hehehehe!!!

5. Yesterday i found the Stars and Hermes post , i spent hoursssssss going through the pages :cutesy:

6. i have no idea. i'm sure i've spent more than 4 hours at a given time on this forum, since it's so addicting! i check this forum often throughout the day, that's for sure.

7. i think the longest was for 3 hours straight but i visit the site throughout the day, so i'm guessing i spend a good amount here. it's so damn addicting, i love it!:p

8. Guessing 2 or 3 hours straight for me maybe. not sure...
    I usually pop on then leave the page open and come back after a little bit. so it's hard to tell..

9. ^ Same here. :yes:

10. Well I'm off and on during work...so that's 8 hours in total.

11. god alll day i think.. its always runnin in background. maybe straigh though about 5 hours...

12. Well sometimes i am on here like all day, visiting every so often.

13. I'm on here whenever possible. I think 4 or 5 hours straight sounds right.

14. during the day, all the time.

when i go home, i check the forum as well.. 'til i go to sleep. :sweatdrop:

i like this forum soo much because it caters to women - with all the ka-chings and ka-pows we love. :lol:

15. Gosh, Im here from the time I get up in the morning, off and on all day until I go to bed at nigt...is that sad or what? But hey, I still get every thing done that needs to be done. That makes it A-O.K.!