Getting ready for skinny jeans!

1. OK, I am way to0 fat for skinny jeans -- 18 pounds heavier than in my avatar picture -- so I am going to buy myself a pair of designer skinny jeans just as soon as I can fit into a respectable size (6 or smaller).

If I can actually get serious about this, new jeans in 9 weeks!
  2. Good luck! You can do it!!!
  3. ^^ thanks!
  4. Good luck! You can do it :smile: Designer jeans are a good inspiration to lose weight... I just wish I had the money to buy some!
  5. A few years ago, as inspiration, I bought a pair of jeans that were over my budget at the time, and in a size where I could not button the top button. That was motivation enough, and I ended up fitting into them eventually. You can do it!
  6. Woo hoooo, go for it!! Please keep us posted!
  7. I tried that and they are still sitting in my closet with the tags attached :censor: I just made an appointment with a PS, maybe after lipo I can finally wear them :p . Good luck on your mission.
  8. try that diet that makes you lose weight really fast.. the veggie soup thing. thats what my dance/cheer squad does before calendar shoots

i havent done it myself, but ive tasted the soup and its actually REALLY yummy :p
  9. Day Two Update:

1204 calories yesterday, 1215 today.

If I can stick with it for 9 more weeks, I will be thin enough to buy designer jeans.

And if I spend $200 on a pair of jeans, I know I won't want to get too fat to wear them!!!
  10. Doing good!
  11. you go girl! best of luck!!!
  12. good job :smile:
  13. thats great! haha im doing the same thing today.. but im buyin a 31 sevens so nt such a small size but it will be a HUGE deal if i can get into them cuz currently i cant get them over my bum.. i have a jlo bum
  14. Hey, good luck you guys. i do hope you fit into your skinny jeans. you can do it. the skinny jeans is enough inspiration for one to lose weight. :smile:
  15. I have lost 2 pounds this week:yahoo: