getting nervous...

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
My closing date for my condo is next Friday. I'm getting soooo nervous. My mortgage isn't finallized yet because my employer only sent the verification of employment this week. I'm scared I'm not going to have enough $$ to close...aaack. Please help me calm my nerves. Haha...I wish I could go shopping to help me feel better...LOL...I'm bad.

My mortgage didn't get finalized until really close to closing as well. Also, I had to bring certified funds to the closing but wasn't told how much until about 1 1/2 hours prior to my scheduled closing. I was so nervous but everything went well and I got my house. Try not to be nervous, I am sure everything will work out fine.

Don't be nervous. Everything will be okay. I am a RE broker and have been a witness to a situation like yours many times. Employment verification is not a big deal. If you have the money to close (based upon the estimate given to you by your lender) then you are fine. Its really not a big deal. As long as you have no issues with your current employer, you are okay. Be :cool: .

thanks. =) the thing is...they only estimated $2000. a friend of mine bought a condo in the same area and she ended up paying almost $9000 when she closed. oh well...i should have enough $, i'm just worrying like i always do.

Its always down to the wire. You'll make it and it'll all turn out all right. Be ready for things to go haywire at the end though, every time I've bought a house that has happened but I made it through!