Getting Married???

Feb 17, 2007
nickness__opt.jpg

Is this true or not? We’ll find out shortly!
Fox News is reporting that Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are getting married this weekend in the Bahamas.
The pair are said to be married in a secret ceremony at one of the Carlyle Hotels.
Minnillo’s entourage reportedly arrived at the Friday afternoon.
This may just be a rumor. And, if it’s true, Jessica Simpson’s gonna have the best Christmas ever!

AP

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo

He may have been a “Newlywed” once before, but it seems Nick Lachey is ready to march down the aisle again … this weekend.
Pop singer Lachey and his MTV star girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo will be married in a secret ceremony at one of the Carlyle Hotels in the Bahamas this weekend, a source told FOXNews.com's Pop Tarts columnist Hollie McKay.
Minnillo's entourage arrived at the dazzling digs Friday afternoon, the source said.
Reps for the comely couple could not be reached.
Lachey, 34, was previously married to Jessica Simpson, and starred with her in the hit MTV reality show "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica."
Earlier this year, Simpson said she was stung when Lachey jumped back into dating after their high-profile breakup.
"Oh, it hurt me," the 27-year-old singer-actress said in an interview in the March issue of Elle magazine. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me."
Simpson filed for divorce in December 2005 after three years of marriage, and is now reportedly dating Dallas Cowboy Tony Romo.

I wonder if it's true?! I like them as a couple!!

EDIT: Why did Perez write that on the picture. Someone needs to tell him, it's his friend Paris Hilton, thats the ho.

aww well, she seems alot better suited to him than Jessica lol! I am sure he wouldnt rush into another marriage unless he was completely sure about her, so if its true, congratulations to them both :smile:

Nick Lahey is such an angel. if he is getting married to Vanessa i hope she will treat him like the king he is.

as for Jessica, hope you can find a cloth to wipe the spit from your face. lol