Getting Married

1. Hi Everyone,
    I am getting married on Sept 8th of this year and
    I just saw on Good Morning America the bride who
    Sent all her Bridesmaids a contract.
    Where has everyones sence of humor went?
    It is funny,i must admit i am driving my 7 bridesmaids
    a little crazy. i still have no wedding dress or bridesmaids dress's. it is crazy trying to pick everything.
    any suggestions on picking the dress's and color scheme
    for the big day???
    Ms. Candi:yahoo::wlae:
  2. Welcome to TPF - and congrats on your Wedding..
  3. Welcome to tPF and congratulations on your wedding, must be a very exciting time inyour life!
  4. hi ya
    welcome. I think the best would be to ask this question in the wardrobe section as you are asking about clothing.

congrats on the wedding
  5. Congrats! Well, since you will be getting married in almost the fall...maybe chocolate brown dresses for the bridemaids. Just my two cents... ;)
  6. I saw no reason to torture my bridesmaids. I asked them to wear a little black dress of their choice. They all looked fabulous and I didn't have to make another decision!
  7. Cranberry is a nice color for fall, so is a goldish color. Congrats on your wedding!
  8. A color in the brown family would be beautiful- like a bronze! Congrats on your engagement and soon to be wedding!!
  9. Meg's suggestion is great- I think bronze is really pretty for that time of year. I'm getting married in 7 weeks and my girls are wearing pale blue. Don't worry about not picking them out yet, you still have a little bit of time- BM dresses come in faster than wedding gowns do.
  10. Congrats, Brown is the colour of the moment, but most colours will work well!
  11. Congratulations, and welcome. Gold, hazelnut maybe?
  12. I think the best option is to not get married. Problem solved. Besides, all marriages either end in divorce or death. I don't like those odds!!
  13. ^That's what I told my fiance! :roflmfao:
  14. congrats on your wedding!!!
  15. congrats and its goin to be a blast!!