Getting addicted to Chanel!!

1. I am so black modern chain hobo with the metal chain should be here on Wednesday and today I got a wallet to match and 2 pairs of earrings and a cute hair clip. I will post pics when my bag gets here!

Chanel is so addictive, it's just such a classy brand! :yahoo:
  2. Good for you, we love to see pics , and I agree it is such an addictive brand, I love everything , shoes , jewelry and of course BAGS!!! Congrats!
  3. Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see piccies!!!!!
  4. Chanel need its own support group! It is SOO addicting!
  5. Congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics.
  6. can't wait to see pics~!!
    and Congrats!!!
  7. I agree that Chanel is addicting! I got my first one last week and now I'm trying to decide what my second will be... :p
  8. I love Chanel and i dont think that will ever change. Plus my name starts with a C so i love seeing those c's even more lol i seriously need to go to shoppers anonymous haha. Chanel to me is the epitome of a classy & chic.
  9. ITA. I'm already on my sixth bag since November.
  10. sounds great- I think most of us are addicted here- so we know how u feel. Cant wait to see pics and enjoy!
  11. it's very addicting. I've been addicted since high school and that's like 20 years ago! Plus the tpf girls are such enablers that it adds fuel to the fire. :graucho:
  12. I second that! Such enablers! :graucho:
  13. I agree!

I can't stop!!
  14. congrats, can't wait to see pics!
  15. Good point. We're all Chanelholics here :nuts: I got my first one last week and I am already trying to find my second and third!! :yes: