Gettin' in the MJ Groovee....A Reveal!

1. Well, I am sure by the title I have given the surprise away...but none the less I was excited to share my most recent purchase with you ladies! This is the first MJ I have bought and plan on keeping! I really like it so much more than I expected, and it smells like leather heaven!

So a little teaser:
    [​IMG]

MJGroovee.jpg
  2. ooooh take it off! yay!
    reveal reveal!

3. YAY!!! I am glad someone is around for this!;)

This one will seal the deal!:p

[​IMG]

MJGroovee2.jpg
  4. And b/c I am so impatient...TA DA!

Here she is in all her glory:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I read over the MJ care sections, but what do you ladies recommend I treat this beauty with? Does anyone have this particular bag and if so have you treated yours? The leather is on the lighter side, and I think will scratch easily, so I am a little scared to use it w/out treating it. Should I treat the handles with FHO?

MJGroovee4.jpg MJGroovee5.jpg MJGroovee6.jpg
  5. I LOVE it!!

6. Thank you heathie02! I love it too! Which of course is a really good thing!:smile:

7. congrats! i love it!
    i don't have any recs for the care of it (sorry) but have found that leather conditioner (apple guard or others) helps buff out small/light scratches sometimes. :yes:

8. That's really beautiful Scoobie!!!! Which groovee is this?

9. Congrats on an awesome bag! This makes me excited for the Groovee in Aluminum that I've pre-ordered.....I really like the rolled handles on yours, a nice little detail. Enjoy!

10. Love your new bag!

11. Welcome to the Groovee club!! I have last season's in Indigo so it's slightly different. Great bag. I condition mine with a good leather conditioner (we don't have Appleguard in Australia) and it keeps it in mint condition. Beautiful leather. Sigh...

12. The Groovee is such a great looking bag! Love the color. Congrats scoobiesmomma!!:woohoo:

13. I love it!!! the colour is amazing...i so want one!!(and i'll probably buy it, but shhh :p )
    congrats, scoobiesmumma!

14. congrats! you got the lauren conrad bag everyone's been going crazy over! i really like the colors, lining, and especially the handles.