Get ready girls.....my AQUAMARINE twiggy is on her way!!!!!

1. I'm soooooooooooooo excited!! :yahoo: Thanks to English Girl who pointed me in the direction of an AQUAMARINE twiggy :love: :love: :love: which is on its way to me this week!! :wlae: Can't wait!! (At least no custom charges!!)

Will post pictures when it gets here! :graucho:

Get drooling :drool: :drool: girls!!

2. :party: How exciting!!!! :nuts: :yahoo: :wlae:

3. I know, I can't wait!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. WOW! I can't wait to see pics because I've never seen Aqua on a Twiggy before! You will soon be able to be in the Aqua Club!:yahoo:

5. It's the AQUA club that's to blame!! I loved all those AQUA beauties, but couldn't find a twiggy on there!! In fact I wondered as I'd not seen one, whether they had done the twiggy in AQUA? But aparently they did, and English Girl told me where she'd seen one in the UK, and its now mine!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

6. Great, can't wait for ur to post pics on that...cheers

7. OOOOHHH! F&G- I cannot wait to see what aqua looks like in a twiggy! You lucky duck! We want pics as soon as she arrives!:heart:

8. can't wait to see pics. congrats!!

9. congrats!!!

10. omg! I can't wiat to see it!! I have been thinking about getting one too (but hadn't seen pics of one yet), and yours may help me finally decide on my first bbag!!!! Congrats!!:yahoo:

11. Oh fantastic!!! I had heard there was aquamarine somewhere in the UK..... Congrats, cant wait to see pics!

12. Oh yay!! I'm so pleased you got it! Makes my constant stalking of the bbag section at HN seem a little less pathetic, ;). Be sure to post lots of piccies when she arrives. :biggrin:

13. Powderpuff had posted this pic of her aqua twiggy awhile back. Hope she doesn't mind if I post it here. It's gorgeous.

aqua twiggy.jpg
  14. OMG! thanks for posting that pic lizz, it's as gorgeous as I thought it would be! Can't wait to see your pics Fred & Ginger!

15. Thanks for posting this.....it is gorgeous:love: :love: :love:

Celia where are you, can you make this picture larger!!