Get on BLUEFLY now, OMG! I just got this

I tried just changing the email address in my existing account, and it still didn't work.

Log out of your existing account, start over as a guest, check out without creating an account as a guest.... Don't follow promps to save the account or get a password. Exactly what I did, it should work. Good luck! As a reminder, I used same cc, name, address, just a different email...

http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Ba...-Handbag/2264625/product.html?IID=prod2264625
There is a mid-afternoon bag on Overstock now. They have the MSRP wrong, so it's not as great a discount as they show. The bag retails for $1,195 not $1,600. But there are 10% off coupons if you google plus there's an additional 4% rebate via both luckymagrewards and e.b.a.t.e.s. The coupon and (delayed) cash back would bring it down to $950.

I think they've been selling authentic bags according to some older threads I've read on TPF.

That's terrible. They should be reported for false advertising. If you look on diabro, there are three for sale starting at 867!!

I will never buy anything from them!:yucky:

That's terrible. They should be reported for false advertising. If you look on diabro, there are three for sale starting at 867!!

I will never buy anything from them!:yucky:
That's good to know about diabro! I had assumed overstock had made a mistake with the MSRP because some of the other bags have correct retail prices but you're right, it's probably best to stay away from overstock. Thanks!

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...k=all&Ntt=balenciaga&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Part Time, I think it is FB, I am so excited! It was, after additional 20% extra, like 1k, wow!

Go and check it out. Use a different email address and use code SHOP337, just worked for me!

Good luck, LOTS there!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congrats ... french blue is such a gorgeous color! I did manage to snag the truffle part time GH, so I'm pretty excited too!:yahoo: It's my first time ordering a bag from Bluefly so I hope that it's going to be authentic and gorgeous! Can't wait to see your pics!

Congrats ... french blue is such a gorgeous color! I did manage to snag the truffle part time GH, so I'm pretty excited too!:yahoo: It's my first time ordering a bag from Bluefly so I hope that it's going to be authentic and gorgeous! Can't wait to see your pics!

:tup:Thanks! I can't wait to see your pics, too -- congrats on getting the yummy Truffle GH PT, so nice! :heart: It will also be my first bag from Bluefly. I did buy a wallet from them recently (bal), and it is authentic and lovely, though it is white:nuts: Look forward to your post when you get your bag.