Get new job; buy new Chanel .. of course!

1. I accepted a new job on Friday after being unemployed for 2 months. Whew! Because it's hard to buy Chanel on unemployment. in celebration, I stopped into NM-BH and thought I'd get a treat....well, I got 2 treats.

I don't know what the greyish-black one is. Anyone? My SA said it was 'the washed caviar'? At $1595, I thought it was a bargain. I love that it looks beaten up and not as shiny as lambskin.

The surprise was the white jumbo in "washed caviar/distressed calfskin" -- she used both terms. I absolutely love it!! I love that it's a dull white and the new caviar is almost as soft as lambskin. Definitely a splurge at $2,595.

I put myself the waitlist for same style but in lambskin in brown and burgundy.
    distressed calfskin black 002.jpg distressed calfskin jumbo 001.jpg
  2. WOW...what a great way to celebrate!!! They're both gorgeous! :love:

Congrats on your new job and on your gorgeous new bags!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
  3. Congrats on your new job!!! I saw the white one IRL and it is very pretty! Enjoy!!!!
  4. great bags!!!! congrats on your new job!

5. OMG! congrats! the first bag is the outdoor ligne flap...i just bought one myself! can't wait to get it in my hands! congrats again! they are both gorgeous
  6. Congrats on your new job and gorgeous new bags! :dothewave:
  7. Wow Congratulations.
  8. Beautiful bags and they sound super soft. Congrats on the new job!
  9. the bags look great, congrats on the purchase and the brand new job!
  10. LMAO, "its hard to buy chanel on unemployment" I could not have said it better.

Congrats! On the new job and bags. Here's to more bags in your future.
  11. I absolutely LOVE the white!!!! :smile: Congrats!
  12. Congrats on the purchases and the new job!
  13. Congrats for both your new job and great bags!
  14. Outdoor Ligne rocks!! Enjoy.
  15. Love both bags!! I also have the Outdoor Ligne, and it's SO easy to can just throw it around and not worry about it.

I bet the white flap is going to look GORGEOUS on you!!