Get in here Ladies! What do we need?

1. Vlad says he'll give us a Sub-Forum{s} within Chanel!!!:yahoo:

What do we need?

A resource forum. . . what do y'all think?

2. A resource forum sounds great since there's really nowhere online to look at Chanel.

3. The Resource forum for sure!! hehe!! It would be cool if it was named "The Book" hehe!!

Maybe a non-bag forum for all Chanel?? Hehe

4. A Resource Forum would be great. It seems like everyday there is someone new asking the same questions so it would be great if they could look in one area to find the different bags.

Also expanding the accessories thread would be nice. As most of you know, I'm a Chanel accessories maniac.

5. yeah that would be really helpful.

6. a resource subforum would be fantastic!
    there could be sections for each season with pictures of the bags and their respective model #'s. this would be great, esp for those who don't have easy access to a chanel boutique or dept store that sells chanel!

7. Totally second the idea of a resource forum - you know that Nordstrom's pdf that was totally awesome? I think something like that would be a great base for it - pics, style numbers, colors made, and price. Maybe breaking it down into "classic/permanent lines" and "seasonal" collections and sort them by year?

It's so hard to learn about Chanel since the website is crappy, and it would be awesome for those of us who don't have a boutique nearby.

8. Great Idea!! It would be wonderful..however I doubt my wallet would agree. hehe :graucho:

9. I was thinking we could just have LIgne specific threads, likea thread for:

Vintage Ligne
    Cambon Ligne
    PNY Ligne
    Luxe Ligne

etc. . . . One sub-forum?

10. I don't want this to get too complicated because we have a lot of newbies learning about Chanel. I just want things to stay simple and easy enough for a 2 year old to use.

11. Very great ideas!!

I think we should have 2 subforums:
    1) Reference/Book Bags
    2) Accessories (The more I think about it, the better the idea the Accessories subforum sounds (so I can post my Chanel shoes there!! I live and die for chanel shoes lol!!))

12. That would be a good idea..don't forget Madamoiselle~!

Also a Classic Flap...b/c I think that is the majority of the questions? It'll be easy to look up colors, sizes and approx. pricing? :flowers:

franc1z...mMm shoes! I have yet to delve into that arena! haha! don't tempt me! :push:

13. The ligne-specific thread is a fabulous idea! And a vintage thread perhaps?

14. Swanky, that's why I love you girl, you always think of great things for all of us! I think a resource forum is such great idea! Sometimes I find myself trying to find information about Channel, and this would be really good to look at!
    tweetie, I also like your idea! It would organize everything!

15. I think that's a great idea! I'm always wondering what's truly available in the each line in terms of styles and colors. Also, a Chanel jewelry/watch thread would be cool! And maybe a separate thread for other small leather accessories like wallets, coin purses, etc. And what stores carry Chanel besides the boutiques--recommended SAs, etc. could be another thread. Ha, it's easy for those of us who don't have to do the work to delegate!! :p Thanks Vlad and SwankyMama for doing this! I'll be sure to contribute pix once the threads are up!