Get 'em while they're young!

twosirius

5 lbs off, 25 to go!
Mar 19, 2007
Last night was Parents' Night at Vacation Bible School. My 7-year old son had been going all week and was sitting on one side of me. On the other side was a little girl that I didn't know, maybe 3 or 4. I had my new legacy slim tote in my lap, and she noticed it. I'm not really sure what stood out to her, because to most small children it would just be a brown leather bag.

"What are these?" She asked me...she was kind of playing with the long leather zipper pull on the side. She was being really gentle, so I didn't mind, and I told her it was a zipper pull.

"Oh!" She kept playing with it, and then she started stroking the leather of the bag a little bit (again, still gently). And she said, "My grandma doesn't have a purse like this." So I told her that maybe when she was older, she could buy one if she wanted to. And she got this BIG smile.

It was the cutest. Thing. Ever. I'm thinking we might be seeing her on TPF in about 15 years!

Last night was Parents' Night at Vacation Bible School. My 7-year old son had been going all week and was sitting on one side of me. On the other side was a little girl that I didn't know, maybe 3 or 4. I had my new legacy slim tote in my lap, and she noticed it. I'm not really sure what stood out to her, because to most small children it would just be a brown leather bag.

"What are these?" She asked me...she was kind of playing with the long leather zipper pull on the side. She was being really gentle, so I didn't mind, and I told her it was a zipper pull.

"Oh!" She kept playing with it, and then she started stroking the leather of the bag a little bit (again, still gently). And she said, "My grandma doesn't have a purse like this." So I told her that maybe when she was older, she could buy one if she wanted to. And she got this BIG smile.

It was the cutest. Thing. Ever. I'm thinking we might be seeing her on TPF in about 15 years!
that's too cute!!!