Germany's Next Top Model

1. Soooo, who watched the beginning of the season last night? I did and thought it was pretty good. I didn't watch last season, except for a few episodes that they had rerun on Sunday mornings. What do you think of the ladies that have been chosen? I'm pretty satisfied. If you don't know, here are the ladies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hana (21)
    [​IMG]

Janina-Catharina (21)
    [​IMG]

Janine (17)
    [​IMG]

Barbara (20)
    [​IMG]

Enyerlina (25)
    [​IMG]

Fiona (18)
    [​IMG]

2. Antje (22)
    [​IMG]

Anne-Kathrin (21)
    [​IMG]

Anja (19)
    [​IMG]

Aneta (20)
    [​IMG]

Alla (17)
    [​IMG]

Alina (16)
    [​IMG]

3. I watched it too!
    Most of the girls are really pretty, but unfortunately some of them have a really annoying personality, for example Fiona. I didn't like her at all, she was such a drama queen.....
    Who is your favourite so far?
    What do you think about last years winner?

4. i watched :smile:
    it is so much fun, i love bruce!

5. Pretty girls!! Prettier then the USA girls I think.

6. These girls definitely have more potential than the bunch we have here !

7. i cant believe alina is 16. she looks so much older. like. almost OLD person older.

8. was Fiona the one that kept on walking during the stadium show :roflmfao:

I just saw the last bit of the last episode and then Stefan Raab's re-cut .... loved the "no bag, no competition" thing (didn't really understand what it was about though, what bag? what competition) :p... to be honest I'm just watching it for all the drama and screw-ups ... but I guess that's what reality tv is for anyways, isn't it? :shame:

9. haha, absolutely Kitty! I loved it when Fiona kept walking during the stadium show.

I'm glad that Enyerlina got kicked off this week. She was SO ANNOYING and she kept putting her makeup on after the makeup & hair guy (don't know his name!) caught her once...and then he caught her again!

I really enjoyed the "bald shoot" that they did though. They all looked fantastic without hair and it was amazing how they did it.

Here are some pictures from last Thursday's EP that I got from ProSieben's website:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Work it Bruce!!
    [​IMG] haha, caught!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Interesting photo shoot.