Gerard Darel Spring/Summer 2008 Handbags! Check It Out! HOT!!!

Now the site is saying I have to download flashplayer or whatever and I don't feel like doing that.

Anyway, I wanted to check out the Crazy Bag in Red. I have never owned a red bag and I think it's about time I did! Does anyone know if the bag that Jessica Alba has been seen carrying in Purple is being offered in Red? Thanks!

Delcina sells some Gerard Darel styles, but I believe you have to pre-order. Mischelle at Blondette is trying to work out a deal with Gerard Darel so that she can sell them here! Fingers crossed!! I want them all!!!!!! Wishful thinking ...right? HEHE!

That's a great news! Could we tell Delcina which model and color we want so they would order it accordingly? Of they only have a few styles to choose from?

I already have a traditional GD and am looking for their new 2008 designs. TIA!

That's a great news! Could we tell Delcina which model and color we want so they would order it accordingly? Of they only have a few styles to choose from?

I already have a traditional GD and am looking for their new 2008 designs. TIA!

I have asked Delcina, but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone have the number for the London GD store?

I have asked Delcina, but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone have the number for the London GD store?

Try this one...

44 207 529 47 00

House of Fraser Oxford Street
3-8 Oxford Street
WIC London

lionlaw...thank you for requesting the prices for those two styles. I'm very interested in the Midday Midnight in purple as well!

Ok, here is the scoop I got from Jean at Delcina (who is fabulous!!)

It appears that GD releases styles to the US one season behind Europe. So with regards to the Midday Midnight, Delcina will be getting the hobo for the fall 08 in these colors: Cracked Slate73, Cracked Berry43, Cracked Brown63, Cracked Black91.

The New Port is currently not directly sold in the US.

The only bags they will have this spring are the St. Germaine's listed and another bag with a zipper front that they do not have pictured since they don't have it in yet (but will be geting it soon).

So, based on what Jean says, we either order from Europe if we want the styles now or wait.

Maybe Michelle will be able to come through with getting them now.

Will call UK GD tomorrow to check on shipping.

thanks. Will call tomorrow and report back.

lionlaw...off the subject, but I'm hoping you're not spending a lot of money making all these long distance calls. I always use my 'O Hello" cards purchased from Ebay for only $10. OMG...they are awesome and soooooooooooo cheap to use. I would be more than happy to PM you with my card # considering I hope to benefit from whatever information you are able to glean from these calls! Seriously, one can talk forever and a day for pennies. I purchased these cards for the sole purpose of calling Gerard Darel in Paris and have no other use for them.

lionlaw...off the subject, but I'm hoping you're not spending a lot of money making all these long distance calls. I always use my 'O Hello" cards purchased from Ebay for only $10. OMG...they are awesome and soooooooooooo cheap to use. I would be more than happy to PM you with my card # considering I hope to benefit from whatever information you are able to glean from these calls! Seriously, one can talk forever and a day for pennies. I purchased these cards for the sole purpose of calling Gerard Darel in Paris and have no other use for them.

thanks, that is so sweet. I have unlimited international calling on my phone since I need it for my job so no worries.

If I had to pay everytime I called the Choo boutiques in the UK hunting my latest "must have", I would be broke by now. :P

thanks, that is so sweet. I have unlimited international calling on my phone since I need it for my job so no worries.

If I had to pay everytime I called the Choo boutiques in the UK hunting my latest "must have", I would be broke by now. :P

lionlaw...if you're buying all your Choo 'must haves' you are going to be broke!! LOL!! I want to spend a day in your handbag closet...just one day!!:drool::drool::drool:

Update on the continuing quest....

I called the 44 207 529 47 00 number which is some store in the UK. They kept switching me to the wrong department, couldn't transfer and then took a message. Don't have high hopes for this one.

So I called DG boutique in London and spoke to Gary (44 207 586 90 27). He said that no one has the bags in stock yet, but he should be receiving the whole spring line in soon. They will do charge sends. Shipping to the States is 50 pounds. If you have your own account like Fedex, etc., it is cheaper. He will notify me when the bags I want are in stock and then I will try it using my Fedex account and see how it goes. Of course, if Michelle is able to carry the spring bags in the US, I will order through her.